Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Father impregnates 12-year-old daughter

click to expand image

Ben Philip

How will 12-year-old Joy (not real name) explain to her child that his father also doubles as his grandfather? Joy is about four months pregnant and her father is responsible for the pregnancy.

Her father, Ben Philip, 37, an indigene of Itam, Cross River State, did not deny the incest. But he accused his daughter of seducing him and contested that Joy was 15 and not 12 as she claimed, adding that they only had sex twice.

Philip told PUNCH METRO, ”By the way, she is not 12 years, but 15 years. The first time it happened, she was the one that came to me naked on the bed. I beat her and told her to go away, she came back and pushed herself on me and I am a man."


Joy said, ”I am 12 years plus. The first time he did it with me, he came to the second room I was sharing with my twin brothers and said I should come and fan him. He gave me something that contained alcohol and I slept off after fanning him for a while. The second day I was very weak when I woke up. I later knew that he did it with me while I was sleeping.

”Since then, he has been having sex with me and I can‘t count how many times we have done it. We did it many times. Anytime he wanted to have sex with me, he would force me to drink something that contained alcohol"

Mba, a Superintendent of Police, said that a teacher in a private school where Joy attended in Ikorodu, an outskirt of Lagos State, had noticed the primary six pupil pregnant

Read complete story on Punch News

Wonders never end in Naija.. this is wahala o

0 comments: