Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Tributes to DaGrin

D.I.Sguise – R.I.P DaGrin (Dagrin Tribute)
This is a tribute track from D.I.Sguise to his brother DaGrin. R.I.P Akogun…
"I am never used to rap in yoruba in my life, until I heard this guy"

DisGuise and Dagrin 300x282 D.I.Sguise   R.I.P DaGrin (Dagrin 
Tribute)

Jahborne – Fallen Soldier (Tribute to Dagrin)

DaGrin1 300x300 Music Militants   Nobody (DaGrin Tribute)
Just barely a few weeks ago…jahborne met again with Dagrin , the most recent of their meets since the early years in 2008.  Topic of that evening was a collaboration. Roll-A-Dice Records as a company had been in contact with Edlyne records on a few collaborations across Africa and Dagrin was a driving force behind this.
We wish his Family, friends and fans the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. ” Jahborne

Video: Dj Tee AKA Phyta – DaGrin Tribute Mix





The funeral arrangements for DaGrin have been announced, and you can see the schedule below. This is a chance for friends, fans and well-wishers to join the Olaonipekun family in paying their last respect to the fallen soldier, DaGrin!

Funeral Arrangements for DAGRIN

DaGrin Obituary Funeral Arrangements for DAGRIN

OFFICIAL DAGRIN BURIAL ARRANGEMENTS

THURSDAY, APRIL 29:
Candle Light Procession from his former house #1 Emmanuel Dada Street, off Bello Rd. Surulere, Lagos to Ojez. National stadium, Surulere, Lagos.
Time: 6pm.
FRIDAY, APRIL 30:
Burial Service at Atan Cemetery (Ebony Private Vault), Yaba, Lagos.
Time: 12noon.
SUNDAY, MAY 2:
Family Visitation at 43 Kola Oretuga Street, off Meiran Rd, Iyana Meiran Bus-Stop,  A.O.L.C.D.A
Time: 12noon.
Announcer: Family & Friends.

info and audios from notjustok.com

0 comments: