Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Goodluck Jonathan's Nigerianism

Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan
“It is believed that a man’s greatest treasures are his children and immediate family and the proverb goes that where a man’s treasures are there his heart also will be. All my children, every last one of them school in Nigeria and of course my wife and I are fully on the ground. Some might describe other treasures a man has as his real estate property. And again every property I have in life is in Nigeria. Some might consider money as another treasure and again all my accounts every last one of them is domiciled in Nigeria. In everything I do I make a conscious decision to put Nigeria first whether it is in my dressing or the food I eat, or even the music I listen to. I am totally sold out on Nigeria." 
                                                                          -- Goodluck Jonathan

Quote from Tribune news report

0 comments: