Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Got Married To The Wrong Person


I saw this interesting topic on nairaland.com and I know such mistake is bound to happen. What if you can put yourself in such position, what can you do? I know there are young couples who will be in this situation and might be handicapped in taking action. I have seen couples divorce in just few months after their big and elaborate marriage ceremony.

Actual text/post found on nairaland.com
I know many guys/ladies out there are dangling with similar situations like mine. I got married to this lady because of my family pressure 2 marry her, after dating 4 five yrs. She was not the lady i intend 2 marry but all because of the pressure 4rm friends, family and herself i put myself in this mess. I'm not happy in my house until when am out with friends, many at times i feel like sending her parking but 2 retain my parent respect in the public makes me to let her be.  I really need your advise to be a happy man once again.

0 comments: