Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Megan Fox is a Thief!

I just read an interview by Megan Fox. She states that she had once or twice been arrested for shop lifting in walmart. She is my favorite Hollywood actress and I believe every one of us in life must have done something wrong. Look at this babe, ride on! I enjoy all ya stuffs!




The actress has revealed how, during her teens, she was busted for stealing make-up from the Olsen twins’ cosmetics line and was subsequently banned from the chain store.

“I don’t know if the ban was for life, but when I was 14 or 15 I did get caught and convicted of stealing Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen cosmetics from a Wal-Mart,” Fox said.

“They actually took me into the court and I had two choices and I took the second choice, which was wrapping [gifts] for Christmas, which was awesome, it wasn’t really a punishment.

“The other one was they were gonna make me wear a sign that said I stole from Wal-Mart and stand outside Wal-Mart for three days.”

Speaking to chat show host Jimmy Fallon, Megan, 23, also revealed that she’s afraid of the dark.

“I’ve been afraid of the dark all my life,” she said. “I leave the lights on all the time and if the light is off, I have to run across the room to get to the switch. I can’t walk through a dark room. I’m afraid of what I can’t see.”

showbizspy

0 comments: