Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Nigeria (2) vs Tunisia (2)

After watching Nigeria's match against Tunisia, I began to wonder why I had to go through the stress to make sure I watched it. The match was the only opportunity the Super 'fowls' can make good use to qualify for the next FIFA World Cup. But, its all good, its not the first time super 'chickens" will be disappointing Nigerians in front of thousands of fans that joined them in Abuja staduim.

I was chatting with a young mind and I felt Tunisia has 'robbed' us on our soil, our only source of unity and happiness. Here is a text of a friend's message to me after the match;

Kennedy, what do you think we Nigerians should be proud of?
government = zero
football = zero
electricity = zero
living standard = zero
president = zero
government = zero
niger delta = zero
youth empowerment = zero

damn

0 comments: