Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year


I am just taking this opportunity to thank everyone , I mean EVERYONE , ESPECIALLY "U" for sharing the year 2009 with me……. Praying 2010 will be even better.
 
·
        For all those I've made promises to and never kept –it was not deliberate but I will "improve" in 2010.

·
        Those that I owe lunches, movies, night out , etc..., I'll fix that as well, for sure.

·
         All  the  true  friends that I  have : you ROCK!!..Awesome!

·         Congratulations to all the  new  mommies, daddies, newlyweds…about to weds….etc...,   

All in all, you guys have added flavour and spice to 2009. I wish you and your loved ones prosperity, good health, wealth, happiness, greener pastures, abundant blessings,
And a wonderful festive season- Happy New Year!!!   

 

0 comments: